Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't made this yet, but it sounds so good! From the Tostitos website.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large yellow onions, minced
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese with the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and spread the mixture into a shallow 1-quart oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, until bubbling.
- Serve immedeately.
I made this with light mayo and I think that was a mistake as the dip didn't have as much flavor as I know it should have.