- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large yellow onions, minced
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese with the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and spread the mixture into a shallow 1-quart oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, until bubbling.
- Serve immedeately.