A paratha that set everyone's fingers and mouth to work as soon as it was served !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sieve atta with salt.
- 2Peel and finely chop the onion.
- 3Wash and finely chop the green chili.
- 4Add onion and green chili to yogurt.
- 5Add ghee, red chili powder, cumin powder and half cup of water.
- 6Add flour and knead to a soft dough.
- 7Cover with a moist cloth.
- 8Keep aside for half an hour.
- 9Knead again.
- 10Divide into 4 equal parts.
- 11Make balls and press between palms of your hand.
- 12Roll out into a small puri, apply some oil and fold to make a triangle.
- 13Roll out again taking care to retain the triangular shape.
- 14Heat a flat bottomed pan (tawa).
- 15Roast the paratha, applying a little oil till both sides are golden.
- 16Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Paratha
Serving Size: 1 (670 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 599.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g