1/1 Photo of Onion Pan-Fried Pork Chops
I made this up one day because I was wanting something different then the same old pan-fried pork chops (that is how my husband asked me to cook them that day). So made this up real fast and boy did he love them. Now he asks for them every time. I do this with boneless and bone-in pork chops. So it doesn't matter what kind you have on hand just cook them up and enjoy. My husband loves these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With your hands and onion soup mix still in sealed packet crush onions up some what, but you do not want to make them into a powder you just want to break them up.
- 2Mix flour and onion soup mix in a shallow bowl.
- 3Add enough oil to bottom of a pan that would cover about half way up your pork chop.
- 4Heat on medium heat until when you add flour mix to pan it sizzles.
- 5Coat each pork chop with flour mixture.
- 6Add to pan, about 30 seconds after adding the chops turn over, and cook until done (about 4-5 minute per side for ½ to 3/4 inch pork chop).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Pan-Fried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 2362.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 27.9 g