I made this up one day because I was wanting something different then the same old pan-fried pork chops (that is how my husband asked me to cook them that day). So made this up real fast and boy did he love them. Now he asks for them every time. I do this with boneless and bone-in pork chops. So it doesn't matter what kind you have on hand just cook them up and enjoy. My husband loves these.
- With your hands and onion soup mix still in sealed packet crush onions up some what, but you do not want to make them into a powder you just want to break them up.
- Mix flour and onion soup mix in a shallow bowl.
- Add enough oil to bottom of a pan that would cover about half way up your pork chop.
- Heat on medium heat until when you add flour mix to pan it sizzles.
- Coat each pork chop with flour mixture.
- Add to pan, about 30 seconds after adding the chops turn over, and cook until done (about 4-5 minute per side for ½ to 3/4 inch pork chop).