1/11 Photos of Onion, Olive and Orange Salad
Looking for something different? This is a very pretty salad, delicious too! From Food and Drink Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 cup red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cup black olives
- 2 oranges
- 1Spread romaine leaves on a platter. Scatter red onions and olives over top. Remove skin and white pith from oranges and slice into sections. Place over onions.
- 2Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, cumin, paprika and olive oil.
- 3Drizzle over salad. Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion, Olive and Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g