Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) package hot roll mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallions or 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed creen olive, drained & chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Perpare hot roll mix as directed on package, adding chives.
- Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled in size, 30-45 minutes.
- Roll out or pat dough to fit a 10" by 15" jelly roll pan.
- Combine mayo, grated cheese, onions, olives & capers.
- Spread mixture over dough in pan within 1" from edges.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve at once.
- ***Note*** Dough may be divided in half to fit onto two 14" pizza pans and baked for 15-20 minutes.