1/4 Photos of Onion 'n Pepper Beef Steak Sandwiches
This is a nice sandwich where you can also use leftover meat. You can make it as spicy as you choose by varying the amount of the jalapenos. To reduce the heat of the jalapenos remove the membranes and seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion, jalapeño pepper and garlic; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Remove from skillet; reserve.
- 4Add beef round tip steaks to same skillet; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes, turning once.
- 5Do not over cook.
- 6Season with salt, if desired.
- 7Place equal amounts of beef on roll bottoms; top with equal amounts of reserved onion mixture and tomato.
- 8Cover with roll tops.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion 'n Pepper Beef Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.4
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 524.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round tip steaks