Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a mix to keep on hand for those "fancy" dinner times! You could actually try other dry mixes.
- 3 cups long grain rice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in air tight container.
- Stir before measuring.
- TO PREPARE THE RICE MIX:.
- Combine 1 cup mix and 1/4 teaspoon salt with 2 cups water.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Celsius.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender.