Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick & easy dish that goes well with beef or pork.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can campbell beef broth
- 1 can campbell French onion soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Add the soups& rice and mushrooms and mix well.
- Bring to a boil and then cut fire down to low.
- Cover and simmer on low for 25 minutes.
Delicious and easy side dish!!! I made this to go along with asian grilled chicken. I didn't use the canned mushrooms, as I had some fresh. I sauteed the mushrooms in the butter first, then continued with the recipe as written. This rice is so tasty and would be great with any meat dish. I also liked that this was made on the stovetop, no need to heat oven/kitchen.