Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These just sound like something I would enjoy with a nice meat or chicken dinner. The recipe comes from The Original Vidalia Onion Cookbook, which was included in a box of onions I received as a gift years ago.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in frying pan and saute onions until translucent.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
- Combine beaten egg and sour cream, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into muffin tin that is coated in cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.