- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the meat, onion soup mix, milk and egg together.
- Shape the mixture firmly into a loaf shape, in a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and spoon onto the loaf.
- Bake, uncovered, for about an hour.
- When done, remove the loaf to a plate and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve on a heated platter.