Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
By a patriotic Ohio VFW
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- egg noodles
- In large bowl mix together ground beef, 2 tbsp of onion mix and milk.
- Divide into about 24 balls.
- Brown slowly in butter.
- Stir in flour, remaining onion soup mix, parsley and water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally Over low heat.
- Gradually blend in sour cream, careful not to boil.
- Serve over cooked noodles.