Top Review by Diana #2
This was very easy to put together, had all the ingredients that I love, and the instructions were bang on. I'm not sure though if I really cared for it. I thought at first it might be the spices, but maybe it was the orange zest. Really puzzles me, because I *love* orange zest. Maybe my oranges were too big, resulting in too much zest. Hmmmm, come to think of it, they were pretty large. I'll have to make it again with less zest. Thanks Jewelies for sharing. Made for Auzzie/NZ Recipe Swap #28.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 oranges, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil, add onions and sauté for 15 minutes until beginning to brown.
- Add all other ingredients and cook further 10 minutes until mixture is thick.
- Cool, and serve with the basic meatloaf that has no sauce.
- Will keep in airtight container if fridge.