1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Make sure to crush up the herbs, especially the rosemary, for maximum flavor. Remember to mix the herbs and flour separately so that there is an even mixture of herbs into the dough. (Cooking time includes the 45 minutes the dough takes to rise.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the milk, salt, and sugar in a small saucepan and plop in the margarine. Heat until almost boiling, stir, and remove from heat.
- 3Add the onion and garlic to the liquid mixture and let cool.
- 4Mix flour with herbs. Remember, mixing the herbs and flour separately ensures an even mixture of herbs into the dough.
- 5Dissolve the yeast in the water in a large bowl, and add milk mixture (should be around room temperature) and flour mix. Stir well.
- 6Let the dough rise, covered, for about 45 minutes.
- 7Plop spoonfuls of the dough onto a greased pan, making about 12 rolls. Bake for about 20 minutes, until tops are browned. Remove from oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Herb Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g