This quick bread has a biscuit base with a cheesy topping. Adapted from 240 Delicious Ideas from French's. There is no publication date on this book, so if anyone knows when it came out, please let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, 1 tablespoon onion, herbs, and 1 egg.
- 3Beat until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- 4Combine biscuit mix, milk, remaining egg, and remaining onion.
- 5Stir just until combined.
- 6Spread evenly over the bottom of a greased 8" square pan. You can also use a round cake pan.
- 7Spread cheese mixture over top.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10I recommend refrigerating the leftovers (if any).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Herb Bread
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 407.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: