Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This quick bread has a biscuit base with a cheesy topping. Adapted from 240 Delicious Ideas from French's. There is no publication date on this book, so if anyone knows when it came out, please let me know.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (I used Herbes de Provence)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, 1 tablespoon onion, herbs, and 1 egg.
- Beat until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Combine biscuit mix, milk, remaining egg, and remaining onion.
- Stir just until combined.
- Spread evenly over the bottom of a greased 8" square pan. You can also use a round cake pan.
- Spread cheese mixture over top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- I recommend refrigerating the leftovers (if any).