Recipe by gwynn
These chips are real tasty with dips and spreads or just as a snack. This came from web site Perfectentertaining. Good with recipe 109436.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Gwynn,Ok I am Sooo excited to get this recipe,I love bagel chips,and have many recipes that I use them in,but they are outragiously expensive,and if I can make them and save money you better believe this recipe will be WELL used!!! The chips turned out beautifully crispy,and very tasty.THANK YOU so much,Darlene
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 1 pinch crushed dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 bagels, cut into 1/8 inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 drgrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the bagels.
- Brush each side the bagel slices liberally with the mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and golden brown, flipping the slices every 15 minutes.