Recipe by Chef Bronco
Oniony hard pretzel pieces for snacking. Great for watching football, parties, picnics and get togethers. Hard pretzel pieces covered with dried Onion soup. DO NOT use any other pretzel version except hard pretzels, broken up. They just do not come out as well.
- 1 (15 ounce) baghard pretzels
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup, dried
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, break up hard pretzels into bite sized pieces. Pour melted butter over and stir quickly. Pour dried Onion soup overtop and mix well.
- Spread out on a large cookie sheet, trying not to have pieces touch. This assures crispiness. Bake 8-12 minutes. It depends on your oven, as some bake hotter than others. After 8 minutes, keep checking them. Do not let onion bits burn, if possible. You just want them crispy. Remove and cool completely. Store in covered container.