1/7 Photos of Onion Gravy
English recipe traditionally served with sausages. Very good served with all types of poultry and game birds.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan.
- 2Add the onions and sauté until brown, about 10 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle the flour over the onions and continue to cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- 4Gradually add the stock, herbs and Worcestershire sauce and continue to cook until thickened.
- 5Partially cover and cook for a further 10-15 minutes to allow the flavours to develop, stirring from time to time.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: