Prep 1 min
Cook 7 mins
I got this from a frugal cooking website.
- 3 cups water
- 6 ounces pckg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 -6 tablespoons all-purpose flour (depending on consistency)
- In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil.
- Stir in Lipton onion recipe soup mix; simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour blended with remaining water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring constantly, until gravy is thickened, about 5 minutes.
This was GREAT! So easy, and although not a gourmet recipe it was deliscious! A keeper for a quick fix in a scrape. Thanks alyseepoo