Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are an awesome side with a pot roast or anything hearty
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- In a frying pan , heat olive oil.
- add garlic and onions sauteeing until golden brown.
- add green beans and cok until wilted, but make sure they still snap slightly.
- serve immedietly.
These beans are a great side that is both quick and easy with a big bonus of being heart healthy. Thanks for the post.