Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I thought this sounded like a nice little change on the traditional popcorn snack. I have not tried it,but thought someone else may like to 8)
- 1 quart popcorn, popped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt thebutter.
- Combine with the other ingredients.
- Drizzle over popcorn, mixing well.
- Note:If you pop your popcorn in oil,leave out the butter& just sprinkle powders over the popcorn while hot.
- Or, pop it in the microwave and add the powders to the popper before popping.
Yummy! Made this last night. What a tasty way to make popcorn! I did pop the corn in oil so I halved the butter and it wasn't too greasy. Thank you!
I do the EXACT same thing with microwave buttered popcorn (leave out the butter in the recipe). I also add a wee-bit of ground black pepper. I absolutely cannot eat popcorn any other way!! It is awesome!! A must-try!!:) ~Manda
I used a single serving 100 calorie bag of popcorn so I just sprinkled equal amounts of everything (but I used alot less salt) except the butter on it after I popped it. I thought this was pretty good. A nice way to dress up ordinary popcorn and a great snack! Thank's!