Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to use Vidalia Onions when available but other sweet onions will do. The dressing will keep several days in the fridge
- 1 1⁄4 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, monced
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce, low sodium (or use Bragg)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender of food processor.
- Chill before serving over salad.
Excellent and very easy to make! Thanks.
Good stuff Berg...made this late last evening, left it in the fridge to blend the flavors for tonight's dinner, and had it over a side salad for dinner...didn't change a thing, made as directed, only I added a wee bit more garlic (DH just loves garlic!), I am so happy I found this recipe as DH is now started his low-fat diet (for the 50th time)...this ones a keeper....thanks Berg, we enjoyed this dressing, another winner!....KC :-)