Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in Taste Of Home over the summer. Made it for a Christmas celebration & it was quick and tasty.
- 1 lb thawed frozen bread dough (loaf) or 1 lb pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Roll the dough into 24 small balls.
- Combine all the other ingredients.
- Dip the dough into the butter mixture and place in a greased 9" bundt pan.
- Let rise for about 1 hour or until doubled.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I just love this bread! It is so easy and a family favorite. I add a little cracked black pepper and it hits the spot!
This was SO good!! Adopted for PAC 06, I made it to go with vegetable soup on one of our first chilly evenings. The house smelled really good and we ate it til we thought we'd pop! Thanks for posting this one!