Recipe by Norahs Girl
This makes an ideal side dish to serve with grilled chicken or fish. Can also be used as a breakfast dish!
Top Review by Sandra Hyde
Inions - my favourite - combined with eggs. So easy to make, and a side dish (or breakfast) that quick and easy to make. Served this as a side dish to Roast chicken, and ran out very quickly as everyone came back for seconds, then complained when there were no thirds. Ah well, back to the stove for more.
- 60 g butter (plus a little extra)
- 4 large thinly sliced onions
- 6 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 chili, finely diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the butter, garlic, diced chili and onions in a frying pan and fry gently until the onions are a nice golden brown.
- Beat the six eggs well with the salt and pepper.
- Scoop the onions out of the pan and mix with the eggs.
- Melt the extra butter in the pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook on both sides until browned Slice in wedges and serve hot.