Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
For people who don't like onions and find it hard to buy onion-free soups on the market.
- 1 (8 ounce) can lentils
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 dash your favorite herbs
- Do not drain the lentils or tomatoes.
- Mix all of the above and simmer for 1hr.
Most canned stewed tomatoes contain onions or garlic.
This is amazing! I made this just yesterday using celery, carrots, potatoes, garlic, baby corn and greepeas. It was great! I used red lentils. The tomatoes gave it good flavour as did the herbs:) A keeper recipe!