1/4 Photos of Onion-Flavored Tortilla Crackers
It's so easy to make your crackers out of tortillas. They're crispy and crunchy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Have an ungreased baking sheet ready.
- 3Cut each tortilla into six pie-shaped wedges. Place them on a flat dish or a sheet of wax paper.
- 4Spray wedges lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle them lightly and evenly with onion powder and salt. Place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake 8 to 10 minutes until crisp.
- 6Place crackers on a wire rack to cool. Store in a loosely covered container.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion-Flavored Tortilla Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g