Recipe by morgainegeiser
It's so easy to make your crackers out of tortillas. They're crispy and crunchy.
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
Enjoyed the added flavor of the onion powder, however, the first batch burned when the oven was set @ 400 for 8 min. Second batch, @ 375 for 7 minutes, was perfect. Great with salsa. Made for Aus/NZ recipe swap #57.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Have an ungreased baking sheet ready.
- Cut each tortilla into six pie-shaped wedges. Place them on a flat dish or a sheet of wax paper.
- Spray wedges lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle them lightly and evenly with onion powder and salt. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until crisp.
- Place crackers on a wire rack to cool. Store in a loosely covered container.