Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It's so easy to make your crackers out of tortillas. They're crispy and crunchy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Have an ungreased baking sheet ready.
- Cut each tortilla into six pie-shaped wedges. Place them on a flat dish or a sheet of wax paper.
- Spray wedges lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle them lightly and evenly with onion powder and salt. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until crisp.
- Place crackers on a wire rack to cool. Store in a loosely covered container.
Enjoyed the added flavor of the onion powder, however, the first batch burned when the oven was set @ 400 for 8 min. Second batch, @ 375 for 7 minutes, was perfect. Great with salsa. Made for Aus/NZ recipe swap #57.
This is very good. It's a great snack very healthy. Thanks morgainegeiser :) Made for I Recommend tag game
Great and easy snack. Low-fat, too! I enjoyed the onion flavor. My first batch burned after 7 minutes. So, I had to do a smaller 2nd batch. I reduced the heat and only had them in the oven for about 5 minutes.