Recipe by internetnut
This came from Farberware Food Processor manual. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 8 ounces cream cheese, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl of food processor add onion. Pulse on/off 4 or 5 times to chop onion finely.
- Add cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Turn Food Processor ON and process until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Serve with chips.
- Bacon-Horseradish Dip: Substitute 4 strips of crisp bacon for the onion. Follow above mixing procedure adding 2 teaspoons horseradish with milk. Makes 1 cup.
- Clam Dip: Follow above mixing procedure, omitting milk and salt. After dip has formed, set speed control to LO. Add 8 ounce can minced clams, drained. Process until blended. Makes 1 1/4 cups.