1/3 Photos of Onion Dip from Scratch
This is Alton Brown's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- 3Cook the onions until they are caramelized, about 20 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 5Mix the rest of the ingredients and then stir in the cooled onions.
- 6Refrigerate and stir again before serving.
- 7Serve with potato chips for dipping.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Dip from Scratch
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 237.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g