Recipe by KimberlyV65
This is a new creative way I've discovered to use onion soup mix! When adding the soup mix, I find it easier to just pour it directly from the envelope and eye it. This way, you get more of the powder and less of the onion.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this as a trial run for preparing them again when one of the monthly meetings I host gathers, & they were very, very nice tasting! Loved the onion soup mix that was included, & they'll definitely be on my finger food counter at my next meeting! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook recipe tag]
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cool and peel 6 hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a separate small bowl; mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and onion soup mix.
- Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with Paprika if desired.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.