This is a new creative way I've discovered to use onion soup mix! When adding the soup mix, I find it easier to just pour it directly from the envelope and eye it. This way, you get more of the powder and less of the onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cool and peel 6 hard-boiled eggs.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a separate small bowl; mash with fork.
- 3Add mayonnaise, mustard and onion soup mix.
- 4Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with Paprika if desired.
- 5Refridgerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Dip Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 120.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g