Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a new creative way I've discovered to use onion soup mix! When adding the soup mix, I find it easier to just pour it directly from the envelope and eye it. This way, you get more of the powder and less of the onion.
- Cool and peel 6 hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a separate small bowl; mash with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and onion soup mix.
- Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with Paprika if desired.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.
Made this as a trial run for preparing them again when one of the monthly meetings I host gathers, & they were very, very nice tasting! Loved the onion soup mix that was included, & they'll definitely be on my finger food counter at my next meeting! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook recipe tag]