Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is something every New Zealander knows how to make. Truly great--can be had with raw vegetables or corn chips.
- 250 g reduced cream (or extra thick cream both by nestle)
- 1 (32 g) maggi onion soup mix
- 200 g corn chips (or raw vegetables or both)
- Empty cream into a small bowl.
- Mix in onion soup powder.
- Serve with corn chips or raw vegetables.
It doesn't get better than this!
this is really lovely, much better texture then the french onion soup! Jewelies made this and gave me all the hints, will make it myself soon!
True comfort food :)