Recipe by Toby Jermain
This is my wife's recipe. I'm not normally a big fan of onion dip, especially the stuff made with soup mix, but this one is a keeper. Prep time does not include time in the fridge.
Top Review by lucid501
We have made this dip twice now, both times cutting the recipe in half. It is so easy to throw together, and is really yummy served with fresh veggies. It is also mild enough to serve as a good base for adding other things, next time I may add some bacon bits. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup drained nonfat plain yogurt (I use my Yogurt Cheese, Yogurt Cheese - 'Labanee', in Arabic for a thicker consistency)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons dried instant onion (preferably the toasted ones, if you can find them)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper