Recipe by Mille®
They don't get much healthier than this.
Top Review by *Z*
When made as written this is more of a dill ip than an onion dip. It has a very strong dill flavor.I ended up adding quite a bit more onion and sprinkling in some Hidden Valley Ranch dry salad dressing mix to cut the dill flavor.
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat low-sodium ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor, or combine in a blender.
- Process the mixture for 30 seconds until the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Served on raw vegetables, fat free crackers or small breads.
- Also great on potato chips.