Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
They don't get much healthier than this.
Make and share this Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor, or combine in a blender.
- Process the mixture for 30 seconds until the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Served on raw vegetables, fat free crackers or small breads.
- Also great on potato chips.
When made as written this is more of a dill ip than an onion dip. It has a very strong dill flavor.I ended up adding quite a bit more onion and sprinkling in some Hidden Valley Ranch dry salad dressing mix to cut the dill flavor.