Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Salmon sure is popular in Norway! Here is another simple way to serve it, with a crispy onion topping.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place salmon in it.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the remaining ingredients except the butter and process until the onions are in crumbs (about 5 seconds). Place 1/4 cup of the onion mixture on each fillet and drizzle with the melted butter. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Loved this! This is so easy to make and so delicious! The directions are precise, and the end result is beautiful and delicious! Made for PAC Spring 2011.