- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 ounces French-fried onions, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Place the onions in a second bowl.
- Roll the tenderloin in the butter mixture, coating all sides, then coat with crushed onions.
- Place in a foil-lined baking pan and top with any remaining onions.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake, covered, in a preheated 350-degree oven for approx 35 - 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake approximately 10 more minutes, untill the onions are lightly browned and crispy.