- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix, plus
- 2 tablespoons instant onion
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine eggs and milk; mix well.
- Dip pork chops into egg mixture, moistening each side.
- Then coat pork chops in flour mix.
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Add chops.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt and pepper over each chop and fry until golden brown on each side.