Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I made it just as stated and it turned out perfect. The chops were very tender and crunchy. I will make this recipe again and again. Thank you.
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 pork chops or 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine onion soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Brush both sides of chops with mustard, then dip in soup mixture until evenly coated.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, arrange chops.
- Bake, uncovered, turning once, 30 minutes, or until done.
- VARIATION: Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.