1/1 Photo of Onion-Crusted Meat Loaf With Roasted Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Aunt Sukki's Note:
Delicious meat loaf with good flavor. Cooking the potatoes with the meat loaf helps them really take on the flavor of the dish. I got this receipe from Better Homes & Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly mix ½ cup soup, beef, ½ can onions, egg and Worcestershire in a large bowl.
- 2Place the mixture in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf.
- 3Spoon the remaining soup over the meat load.
- 4Arrange the potatoes around the meat loaf & sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour or until the meat load is cooked through. Stir the potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining onions over the meat load and bake for 3 minutes or until the onions are golden.
- 7OPTIONAL: Also good with 1 chopped bell pepper & 1 cup chopped mushrooms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion-Crusted Meat Loaf With Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 1479.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: