- 6 ounces French-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush onions in a dish or baggie.
- Combine margarine, parsley, eggs and garlic in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Separate rolls into 4 sections and seal perforations.
- Cut each section into 8 strips.
- Dip each in egg mixture.
- Roll in crushed onions.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes til brown.