Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love those canned french fried onions. Do you? Now you can dress up those little crescent rolls with these onions. They sure are good and very easy to make. I got this out of A Taste of Home book.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons of the onions.
- Roll up each one from the wide end and place on ungreased foil-lined sheet.
- Curve ends downward to make a crescent.
- Beat the egg and water together and brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or till golden.
- Serve warm.
My DH and I loved our rolls prepared this way! What a nice change. Tgey have great flavor and it takes such little effort. What an awesome idea! We will have these many times with our meals.
Got lots of raves!!! Everyone asked abput the recipe!!!!
I thought these were good and DH loved them! Served alongside Easy Catalina Baked Chicken. Made and reviewed for Zaar Cookbooks Tag Game 2008