Recipe by Mimi in Maine
I love those canned french fried onions. Do you? Now you can dress up those little crescent rolls with these onions. They sure are good and very easy to make. I got this out of A Taste of Home book.
Top Review by BettyBoopers
My DH and I loved our rolls prepared this way! What a nice change. Tgey have great flavor and it takes such little effort. What an awesome idea! We will have these many times with our meals.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons of the onions.
- Roll up each one from the wide end and place on ungreased foil-lined sheet.
- Curve ends downward to make a crescent.
- Beat the egg and water together and brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or till golden.
- Serve warm.