Linda Thomas's Note:
A very savory meal in one and my favorite dinner to serve. It's sure to be a hit at your home, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- 3Place chicken in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 4Combine the soup, sour cream and dry soup mix; Spread over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion-Chicken Stuffing Bake
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 1295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 25.5 g