Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very savory meal in one and my favorite dinner to serve. It's sure to be a hit at your home, too.
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Place chicken in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine the soup, sour cream and dry soup mix; Spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
We made this tonight - I had to change the chicken to turkey cutlets because it was what I had thawed, but it was really tasty. We all loved the cream soup and onion soup mixture on top - it was everyone's favorite part - even my picky kid ate it! I doubled the amount of dry stuffing to two boxes to feed my bottomless pits, err... teenage boys. Excellent and will definitely make again.
Just simply Yummy!!