Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
from the french's website
Make and share this Onion Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups French-fried onions
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup french's honey dijon mustard or 1⁄4 cup french's honey mustard
- Heat oven to 400°F Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread mustard evenly on chicken. Coat with onion crumbs; pressing gently to adhere.
- Place in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Nice flavors and so easy! This is the easiest recipe and the sweetness and tang of the mustard pairs well with the saltiness of the french-fried onions. I did add plenty of black pepper just because we love it. DH even said, "Hey, this chicken is really good!" That is high praise from him. Thanks for posting!