- 3 eggs, beaten (or equivalent egg substitute)
- 9.85 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt substitute)
- 4.92 ml minced onion
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml shredded swiss cheese or 29.58 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, salt substitute, and minced onion.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and tilt pan to distribute evenly in pan.
- Cook over medium heat until set.
- Sprinkle cheese over half of cooked egg; fold other half of egg over cheese.