Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 eggs, beaten (or equivalent egg substitute)
- 9.85 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt substitute)
- 4.92 ml minced onion
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml shredded swiss cheese or 29.58 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine eggs, salt substitute, and minced onion.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and tilt pan to distribute evenly in pan.
- Cook over medium heat until set.
- Sprinkle cheese over half of cooked egg; fold other half of egg over cheese.
Super simple recipe and to me, an improvement on a basic cheese omelet. I adjusted the ingredients using more onion and less seasoning. Thanks for posting the recipe.
A very enjoyable and delicious breakfast, I only used 2 eggs and pinch of herbal seasoning with the onion and jarlsberg cheese, thank you Mille, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
Easy, quick, very flavorful for so few ingredients. I used the Onion flavor Mrs. Dash and still used the 1 tsp minced onions called for in the recipe.