1/2 Photos of Onion Cheese Omelet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, salt substitute, and minced onion.
- 2Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add egg mixture and tilt pan to distribute evenly in pan.
- 4Cook over medium heat until set.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over half of cooked egg; fold other half of egg over cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Cheese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 190.1 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g