Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for get-togethers
Make and share this Onion-Cheese Dip Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Label as Onion-Cheese Dip Mix.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- This recipe may be increased to make more packages of mix.
- Onion-Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
all the family loves this dip will make again thanks