Great for get-togethers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
- 2Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- 3Label as Onion-Cheese Dip Mix.
- 4Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- 5Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- 6This recipe may be increased to make more packages of mix.
- 7Onion-Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup sour cream with 1 package of mix.
- 8Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- 9Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion-Cheese Dip Mix
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g