- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet; add onion, and cook until transparent.
- Combine onion mixture, biscuit mix, parsley, egg, 1/2 cup cheese and milk, stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon into a lightly-greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.