1/3 Photos of Onion-Cheese Bread
A very nice bread, a break from the same ol', same ol'. My guys really love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chopped onion in half of the butter.
- 2Stir together milk and egg.
- 3Add biscuit mix, onion mixture, and 1/2 the cheese.
- 4Spread batter in greased 8-inch round pan.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Melt remaining butter, drizzle over mixture.
- 7Bake at 400°F degrees about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion-Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 411.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g