Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
good with stew, soups, just hot out of the oven. if you want don't add the cheese or onion but use your imagination
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Oven- 425.
- mix flour, baking powder, salt.
- cut in butter, stir in cheese& onion.
- mix egg& milk-stir into floured mixture.
- Drop by heaping T onto greased cookie sheet or roll& cut to size you want.
- leave 1 inch between biscuts.
- bake 15-20 minutes.